Here are the announcements for the week of September 19th through September 23rd.
1. We will begin offering general tutoring for any student needing help or assistance on assignments. Students can access tutoring in the Media Center every morning from . This year, Ms. Reeves, Ms. Hoffman and Mrs. Wheeler will be available to help students. The general policy is that if a student needs assistance they can attend tutoring. Once they are in the Media Center the student must remain in the media until the first bell rings. Breakfast will also be served to students in the media center for those students accessing tutoring.
2. Thank you to all the parents who have helped prepare your child for school. As part of our Positive Behavior Support Intervention System, we will be rewarding students for having all materials, which is what the H in our HAWKS acronyms stands for. Binders, planners and ties are required by all students. If you need assistance with these materials, please contact the school.
3. We are collecting Box Tops to help raise money. Our student council is sponsoring this work. If you have Box Tops, please send them to school with their child. Students can turn them in during the ASAP class.
4. Good luck to all our sports teams this week. VB plays against Roncalli on Monday and Craver . SB V goes up against Corwin, Roncalli and Rocky Ford . Our JV SB team plays Risley on Wednesday. CC has a meet at Corwin and has the CC Invitational . Football plays Risley as well.
5. As we start the fourth week of school, we will begin addressing students who have missing assignments. If your child has multiple missing assignments you will receive a robo-call letting you know. Students who are missing multiple missing assignments will be required to attend our Lunch Academy with Mrs. Gordon, where they will have “working lunches”. They will eat and work to get their missing assignments made up. If you child is going attend this, you will receive a phone call from us. We take academics very seriously and we expect students to as well.
6. Finally, if you child is needing immunizations, please make appointments with your doctors to get them their shots. District policy requires they be immunized for be excluded from school. If you have any questions regarding immunizations, please contact the school office and we can you in contact with our school nurse.
Weekly Announcement >